It’s important to remember that what you say in the application, your phone interview, and the photos you attach is what we use to match you. We ask you what any potential Sugar Daddy would want to know. Tell us about yourself and describe the type of gentleman you are looking to meet. Here is an opportunity to stand out from the beginning, by being authentic. This is not just about your wants and needs. What value do you offer to a gentleman? So don’t just copy and paste your dating profile or only write one or two sentences.
The application process is not a guarantee that you will be selected to become a part of our exclusive club. In order to become a Sugar Baby, you must first be accepted as a Sugar Matchmaking member – in other words, you should fit the Sugar Baby mold to a T. Please read the photo guidelines below. Your photos are extremely important. Remember, your pictures are NEVER publicly displayed. We are NOT a dating website with “profiles”. Any photographs and personal information about our clients and members is strictly used internally.
Additional important photo guidelines:
- Photos should be clear- Blurry, fuzzy or grainy photos are entirely unacceptable and unusable.
- Provide a variety of face and full length shots- Show different looks, hairstyles, etc..
- All photos must be of yourself- Alternative images are not acceptable.
- Do not send photos that include other people- These types of images are entirely unusable.
- “Selfies” are not acceptable- These types of images are entirely unusable.
- Do not include photos of yourself unclothed- These images are not acceptable or usable.
- If you have professional photography, please DO include it- Men are very visual and ladies with better quality photos are always chosen above those with candid shots only.